Frequently Asked Questions
1) Are you licensed and insured?
2) Does Your Dream Home Improvement charge for estimates?
3) How do I schedule an appointment with Your Dream Home Improvement?
We have tried our best to make this as easy as possible for you to consumer you can schedule appointment right here on our website by clicking this link: https://www.vcita.com/v/f46f420ae74a75eb/online_scheduling or you can call our office at 910 261 6350 where are were receptionist will be happy to log you in and fill you in on all the details and set you up with a free estimate
4) How many estimates should I obtain before making a decision on a contractor?
5) What kind of people work for you?
SKILLED PROFESSIONALS – We have assembled a team with skilled professionals to help bring your project to its fullest vision we are constantly updating our pros and educating our team to bring forth seamless beautiful transitions.
6) Are down payments required?
ON SOME JOBS – Deposit is required on some jobs based on value, call our office for further detail after receiving your invoice or estimate 910-261-6350
7) Will I be able to select the actual products for my project?
8) Do I have to get permits for repairs or do you take care of that?
Either or a customer can pull their own permit or we can obtain the permit for the customer just as long as the job is done correctly and up to code is our main goal
9) How are changes handled?
Change orders immediately addressed and handles on spot as project continues
10) What is your service area?
We service a 200 mile radius from zip code 28348
11) Do you offer any guarantees?
Yes Your Dream Home Improvement, LLC offers a satisfaction guarantee on all work performed by our company