Joining YDHILLC makes you a part of a productive and efficient Company in the industry. Here, you are inspired and motivated into being the best in what you do. You get inner satisfaction and live a life of career fulfilment. You join a team of fast rising professionals. At YDHILLC, there is always room for personal and professional growth. Are you interested?
Scheduler (Job Number 007)
We acknowledge the value that each skilled craft person brings to the work site. As our employee, you will have the prospect to work on multiple and different types of project with a Company that is the winner of Best Home Advisor and a one stop Handyman and general home remodelling contractor. Be part of our outstanding employee that is driven by the desire to provide optimum and qualitative services.
We are seeking an experienced Scheduler.
To apply for this position click here
Under supervision of a Project Manager, manage time and resources to ensure construction work is completed on time. To create timetables for the construction project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities listed here represent the minimum requirements for this position. It is expected that employees will seek out opportunities to contribute to the company beyond the items listed below.
- Create timetables for an entire construction project which includes but not limited to determining the timing of tasks and when specific materials will be needed.
- Ensure projects are fully staffed when appropriate and that workers are able to access tools and building materials.
- Readjust timetables as much as possible to avoid wasting further time and money.
- Consult with the project manager about creating schedules and managing delays.
- Supervise an assistant, (if any) who helps manage information and perform duties as assigned by the scheduler.
- Coordinate with Project Manager and Contractors to create and maintain calendar for project implementation to completion.
- Identify and anticipate schedule disparities and correct or report to Project Manager.
- Manage budgets and oversee equipment and resource requirements and usage.
- Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled.
- Log project time-lines and maintain database of tasks and its status.
- Log all new information into database and provide scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
- Design and develop project schedule.
- Suggest management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
- Proven work experience as a Construction Scheduler
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in excellence
- Excellent knowledge of construction and installation works
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Scheduler Skills and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude and desire to continuously improve skills while teaching others
- Minimum 2 years’ commercial construction experience
- Familiar with field concepts, practices and procedures
- Able to multi-task
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Shows initiative and ask questions as needed
- Able to lead and inspire followership to ensure timely completion of daily tasks
- Have a high degree of flexibility in a changing environment
- Able to effectively and appropriately communicate with the public and co-workers
- Flexibility to work extra hours
- Have a high regard for safety
Reports To: Project Manager or designated Supervisor
Company: Your Dream Home Improvements LLC