Sales Representative (Job Number 001)
You must have ability to work with clients/customers to find out what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process? As a Sales representative you will work to find new sales leads and convert the leads to sales. Be part of our outstanding sales team that is focused on optimum customer service and satisfaction.
We are seeking results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage prospective clients.
Under general supervision of Sales Manager, convert pre-set company’s leads and self-generated leads into actual sales. To sell company’s services to all clients and prospective clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities listed here represent the minimum requirements for this position. It is expected that employees will seek out opportunities to contribute to their sales team and to the company beyond the items listed below.
- Solicit, sell, negotiate or obtain contracts for which home improvements or other construction works or services may be performed.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales required for home improvement.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to sales team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be responsible for processing all applications for finance for their specific customer and informing them of the outcome of the application, including the approval or rejection of the applications.
- Discuss with management and seek any and all clarifications and guidance pertaining to the specific or special offers of the Company and finance for customers.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience need
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM software along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ownership of a valid driver’s license and a valid auto insurance
- Physical fitness and ability to navigate a prospect’s home.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Reports To: Sales Manager
Company: Your Dream Home Improvements LLC