Project Manager (Job Number 008)
Would you like to utilize your superior organizational and customer service skills in a rewarding environment? If you enjoy being in charge of projects and have exceptional motivational and conflict-resolution skills, we would like to have you on our team.
We acknowledge the value that each skilled craft person brings to the work site. As our employee, you will have the prospect to work on multiple and different types of project with a Company that is the winner of Best Home Advisor and a one stop Handyman and general home remodelling contractor. Be part of our outstanding employee that is driven by the desire to provide optimum and qualitative services.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager
To coordinate and plan projects from start to finish. To collaborate with construction workers and communicate with clients about progress and ensure safety regulations and codes are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities listed here represent the minimum requirements for this position. It is expected that employees will seek out opportunities to contribute to the company beyond the items listed below.
- Prepare Budgets and cost estimates.
- Work with the Construction scheduler in creating schedules for each project.
- Respond to issues at the construction site and delays in meeting the timelines.
- Direct and oversee construction projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and building regulations.
- Coordinate subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates, and deliverables.
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts, bid on projects, and obtain permits to analyze and mitigate risks.
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized, while ensuring the client’s needs and wants are efficiently met.
- Review projects on a daily basis to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
- Supervise construction projects to ensure they are completed on time and exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the building process from hiring contractors to working with engineers, architects, and vendors and construction schedulers.
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in excellence
- Excellent knowledge of construction and installation and home improvement works
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Optimum Organizational and leadership skills
Project Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in building science, construction management, or civil engineering
- Excellent resource, planning, and time management skills
- Superior management and delegation capabilities
- High level of financial responsibilities
- Positive attitude and desire to continuously improve skills while teaching others
- Minimum 2 years’ commercial construction experience
- Have a high degree of flexibility in a changing environment
- Able to effectively and appropriately communicate with the public and co-workers
- Flexibility to work extra hours
- Have a high regard for safety
- Must be bilingual – i.e must be able to speak English and Spanish
- Must be able to work with excel sheet
- Must have good knowledge of computer use including software and other tools.
Reports To: Office Manager
Company: Your Dream Home Improvements LLC